We are excited to welcome your Student to the Palmyra Area School District!
Our goal is to make registering your child with the Palmyra Area School District as easy as possible. To help you along the way we have outlined the process for you below. Be
sure to read carefully, as we require certain documents to register your child.
Let's Get Started
- Your child must turn five (5) years of age on or before September 1, 2021.(Kindergarten Only)
- You will need a valid email address or phone number to create a parent account for the online registration system.
- You will need to provide the following documents in order for your child's registration to be considered complete and for them to begin attending the Palmyra Area School District.
Documents can be dropped off in-person at the District Office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record (Your personal record or your physicians’ record)
- Two Proofs of Residency We accept: Driver’s license with address, rental agreement, real estate documents, current utility bill with name and address
- Please note School Administration will contact you to conduct any additional screenings if necessary.